Cosmetic Surgery is a collective term for procedures conducted to improve a person’s aesthetic appeal. For some, undergoing these procedures is considered more corrective and restorative of specific functions of their body. Improving one’s appearance can also result in a confidence boost after feeling uncomfortable with their bodies. Undergoing these surgical procedures may cost considerable money, but we devote ourselves to making cosmetic surgeries more accessible to people living in Ecuador. We guarantee competitive rates with results only expected from our experienced cosmetic surgeons.
Common Cosmetic Surgical Procedures
An individual living in Cuenca can take advantage of the following procedures in our facility:
· Abdominoplasty. Also known as tummy tuck, abdominoplasty is a procedure that removes excess fat layers and skin on the abdominal area. The remaining skin and muscle will be tucked to attain a firmer look. Abdominoplasty is one of most common procedures chosen by many individuals aiming to trim down.
· Blepharoplasty. Blepharoplasty is eyelid surgery to fix aesthetic issues brought by congenital issues and disfigurations triggered by traumas or accidents. This procedure also targets restoring eyelid functions that might be affected with these factors.
· Breast Augmentation. This procedure is promoting firmer and fuller breasts and is a favorite procedure among many women.
· Breast Lift. Breast lift will restore breasts fuller appearance after sagging due to reasons like aging, giving birth, and breastfeeding.
· Breast Reduction. Women who find their large bust sizes difficult to deal with have them reduced with this procedure for comfort and better spinal health.
· Buttock Augmentation. This procedure will give patients fuller buttocks that look great in jeans and other attractive clothing.
· Cheek Augmentation. Cheek augmentation is a procedure that promotes better cheeks by highlighting the structures and contour of the face.
· Chin Augmentation. This procedure done on the chin also contributes to contouring the face while enhancing overall appearance by promoting their prominence on the face.
· Face Lift. Also a famous surgical procedure, face lift promotes tighter and firmer appearance. Skin sags as a person ages as well as other factors.
· Liposuction. Liposuction is a well-known procedure for trimming down fat layers in various parts of the body. Unlike tummy tuck, this procedure only inserts a tube in the skin until it penetrates the fat layers. It will then suck the fat out and reduce the affected areas’ size.
· Otoplasty. Otoplasty is a term for surgical and non-surgical procedures in fixing ear deformities. These deformities can be caused by either congenital structures or injuries.
· Rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty helps patients achieve a perfectly contoured nose.
Recuperation varies, but many of these procedures are not as invasive. A patient who undergoes these procedures will be fine within a day up to a week. Proper rest, however, is required for those undergoing surgical procedures. Follow-ups are also necessary to see if swelling and other complications arise in the treated area.
Complications that come with these procedures include swelling, redness, possible infection, and mild bleeding after the procedure. Nevertheless, these complications will resolve soon. Persistent complications and symptoms, however, require immediate check-up with our dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons for proper workup.
Preparing to undergo these surgeries varies depending on the procedure. But generally, the patient will undergo comprehensive check-up on the part to be treated. Complete medical history will also be obtained to know if the patient can undergo the procedure or not. The patient’s medications will also be taken into consideration. The part that will be treated surgically will be marked to serve as a guide for surgeons. The patient will be subjected to local or general anesthesia according to the procedure’s requirement.
Be more confident and comfortable on your appearance. If you are living in Cuenca Ecuador, you can reach our Cosmetic Surgery department for appointment at 410-8745 or send us an email.